International Board of
Credentialing and Continuing
IBCCES is the largest independent credentialing and continuing education organizations with a focus in special needs and human services. The IBCCES is the accrediting body for the Certified Autism Specialist (CAS) and the Autism Certificate (AC) programs. Our certification programs recognize professionals in the field of Autism who have met predetermined standards in their training, experience and performance. CAS and AC professionals live and work in the U.S. and more than 40 countries around the world.
IBCCES does not offer CEU training making it a true certifying body. President, Lyndsey Herrman, has experience in professional CEU contracting and CEU exam testing since 1999. IBCCES registry requires the same CEU standards set by state governing licensing boards. It is the foundation of IBCCES, that all registrants abide by the same CEU standards required by state licensing boards.
Legislative: IBCCES is does not accept contributions from any third party.
- IBCCES is a business league and registry for professionals that specialize in professional development and/or continuing education.
- IBCCES verifies applicants information and specific continuing education earned.
- IBCCES can assist state licensing boards with CEU auditng and assist associations and university programs who seek continuing education services.
To promote quality care through continuing education and that focuses on the most current research
- Promote professional continuing education
- Recognize professionals who have proven continuing education in a specific area
- Encourage career growth opportunity for professionals